Tuesday 26 June 2007

Two Weeks in the Life of... My Hair




It all started with a simple desire to buzz my head for the summer months. Then, Jasheen said, "I've never seen you with any other color hair. Let's dye it!" Then she said, "I think I'm over the color. It's pretty much the worst I've ever seen you. Let's shave it off." The latest comment is, "Please grow your hair back and never shave it off again."

And that's the story of two weeks in the life of my hair.

*Cryptic self-portraits courtesy of... self. I'm not that hard, but a shaved dome just brings the inner thug out!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could do without the last 2. The last one you look a little to red neckish bro!! 2nd to last......just a little too red and bruce burgerish.

PunkMonk said...

i'm thinking i'm lookin' a little more pantera!

who posted this comment? it says anonymous.

God Emperor said...

Hi Chris, I've added a link on my blog to your Barely Evolved Caveman!
Happy 3rd Anniversary!!!
Chen-Wei