Sunday 23 September 2007

Tagged!

Yep, I got tagged by my good buddy, Arthur. Here are eight random facts about myself:
  1. I (also) have a hard time answering where I'm from. I was born in Alabama; moved to California when I was three; moved to Germany when I was 12; moved back to California at 16; moved to Arizona for a year, back to California, and now Scotland for the last four years. I don't have a home, but I make home wherever I am!
  2. I'm watching UFC 76 right now.
  3. Folding laundry is therapeutic for me.
  4. I make the best baked oatmeal of anyone I know... or, I like my baked oatmeal best.
  5. I'm allergic to codeine -- it's like LSD to me.
  6. The sweetest words these ears could hear (next to Jasheen saying, "I love you, Christopher," or Gabrielle saying "I love you, daddy," or Isabelle uttering anything at all) is: "Ladies and gentlemen, game 2 of our doubleheader will begin in 30 minutes."
  7. I have no problem walking out of a theater if the movie sucks... even on a date. "I'll be at Barnes & Noble, sweet-cakes. Come find me after the movie." (I know, I know... how'd I ever get married?)
  8. My high school math teacher punched me in the stomach for locking him in the bathroom. No, I didn't press charges or try to get him fired.

3 comments:

Lloydie said...

I think rules of engagement state that you are supposed to identify others to be "tagged" - thus purpetuating the cycle...FYI.

PunkMonk said...

ok...

Sarah Lloyd
Brian Ingraham
Nate Messarra
Mike Brantley
Nate Manchester

Lloydie said...

Noooooooooooo...!! I DIDN'T mean ME. Argh.

Does anybody read these comments anyway (besides me)??? On THAT basis, I still don't think this counts.