Friday 3 August 2007

Woo-hoo! 1,000 Visitors and Counting!

Barely Evolved Cavemen has broken the 1,000 visitors mark, and what better way to celebrate than as a Simpsons character??? So here I am in all my yellow glory. With the exception of freckles, I was able to customize pretty well. My hair is growing out from being shaved, but there are ample lengths and styles to choose from, so look for an update as my locks return.

Simpsonizing yourself is pretty fast and easy. Go to simpsonizeme.com and submit a basic head-shot of yourself. You may have to try a few different ones because it's looking for certain contrasts and certain sizes. Then just follow the instructions to your Simpsons alter ego.

A couple of other blog-related things... check out the new links in my links section. I've added Hosoi Skateboards and Richard Mulder. Apart from being one of my childhood skateboarding idols, Christian Hosoi has an amazing story that can be seen in Rising Son, a film/documentary that chronicles his rise, fall and rebirth (both professionally and spiritually). Hosoi is an associate pastor at The Sanctuary in Westminster, CA.

I know Richard Mulder through mutual friends, Robert Lim and David Reasbeck. I've added Mulder to my links because of his intense love for God and people, particularly young skaters. Mulder has ridden for World Industries, Chocolate and Stussy, and now focuses the majority of his attention on traveling the world and sharing his faith.

Hopefully these newly added links will keep you interested and informed on what's going on in different ministries and ministry contexts around the globe.

2 comments:

nejus said...

No way! I had no idea Christian Hosoi is a Christian! Read his profile, really really cool. My very first skateboard was Hosoi and I still have it at home in Singapore! Gonna hang it up now.

PunkMonk said...

i had a hosoi deck too... not my first though. my first was a santa cruz special edition.