Tuesday 26 February 2008

Immortalized on Canvas

About 10 months ago I met a great guy named David. He's a semi-pro skater and full-time missionary. David was part of the skate church here in Glasgow (Deeper), and is involved in planting other skate churches all over the world.

Two other friends (Dan & Carter) came over here to shoot some video footage of David's ministry, and we all got to spend some time together while they were here. Dan is a bit of an artist, and he painted this cool portrait of David and I sitting in Tinderbox enjoying some coffee and chat.

Isn't this cool? That's me on the right... I recognize the white cap and maroon sweatshirt. I don't think I've ever been the subject of painting before. I'm stoked! If it wasn't hanging in Carter's house right now I'd have Dan send it to me.

No comments: